Restaurants & bars in the area!
Tikanis is located across the bridge, about 3 minutes walking from Boca. You can probably see it from your balcony:)
It’s a cozy family owned place with great food and great pricing. Tikanis offers outstanding pizza, wings and pasta as well as salads, sandwiches etc. The food has influences from Italy, Greece and France. My personal favorites are garlic duds and bourbon wings and Creme brûlée 🙂
Tikanis also has a big variety of beers, about 25-30 different kinds.
Tikanis is ranked #23 out of 602 restaurants on TripAdvisor in the area, so the food is absolutely very good!
In order to get the 15% discount, please bring your rental contract or similar. You may also just show it on your phone.
Check out their menu here!
A stone’s throw away from the condo is Cody’s Original Roadhouse. A really nice place with good food and great atmosphere where you can wear just a t-shirt and shorts. Cody’s is the place that has received the highest ratings from our guests!
- About 10 minutes walk from Boca, you will find Carabbas.
They have good italian food with a high standard.
- If you want to find out what “meat heaven” is, you really have to visit Harold Seltzer’s Steakhouse!
Their meat is hanged for 35 days until perfection!
- Italian food at its best! You will not find better italian food in Italy! Trust me, i have been there 6 times!
The place to visit is Mario´s i Madeira beach!
The restaurant doesnt look much from the outside, but god, they know their food!
To make sure, call to make a reservation before you go!
- If you are up for “fine dining” Salt Rock Grille
- About 2 miles from Boca ciega resort you will find Tyrone Square Mall, where there is a good foodcourt and lots of other restaurants with a good reputation.
- Bonefish Grill. is one of the options at the mall for some good seafood!
Of course there are plenty of other restaurants within a radius of 5-700 meters. Starbucks & Pizza Hut (inside of Target about 200yards away)
Caddys on Treasure Island is well worth a visit. Enjoy some live music and the sun at the same time!
Sloppy Joe´s on Treasure Island .Is a nice place to visit. It is one out of 3 in total, where the original is at Key west.
This is their menue.